Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sephora Saturday



SEPHORA SATURDAY


OLE HENRIKSEN
The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths: Brightening

(Click on photo to buy.)

I love the feeling of a clean face. Just stripping off all make-up, gunk and dirt from the whole day. Plus it makes my nightl cream work effectively. It is a well known fact that you need your face squeaky clean before you put on your nightly face routine (i.e. serum, cream or night moisturizer) for them to sink in and work on your skin while you are sleeping. If you put on these products on without removing the day's dirt, its just like piling on useless substance and may clog your pores. 
This line has gotten me curious since its debut at Sephora. And of course, I would try the cleansing wipes first. I used the Brightening wipes because it seems to cater to what I need. My verdict: It delivers well. I only need one cloth strategically folded so I can use all  ends and squares of th wipes. And it left my skin feeling soft and I can feel the Q10 ingredient working its way through my skin. I would recommend this for the busy woman who almost always forgets to clean her face before going to bed. My skin also looked brighter and my night cream went on smoother.




                                                            YVES SAINT LAURENT
                                                            ROUGE PUR COUTURE
Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain



Summer calls for lighter lip color so I chose this stain from YSL Beauty that has been on every celebrity makeup artists' list. And I discovered why. It goes on glossy- shiny, not goopy, not sticky. Smells incredible as you put it on and has a minty feeling. The stain stays on for hours-after coffee and lots of talking. (Don't judge me- I like to share my ideas with who is willing to listen and not think I am just babbling.) Love the packaging- gives me that feeling of luxury every working woman /working mom deserves once in a while. 
I chose #5 because its the most flattering on me. 

So all in all I am happy with my purchases today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment